point form. because.
- doing yoga. getting bendy.
- four months of loving Bradley and it keeps getting better every. single. day.
- speaking of, we went to the island for the long weekend in May and we have now met all of our respective family members. the introductions are complete. and nobody hates anybody. yay!
- getting excited to fly to Ontario next month for my aunt’s 80th birthday. mostly for the, hopefully, fitting in the airplane seats easier part, if i’m honest.
- work is… work. things aren’t awesome, but i’m trying to figure out how to help them get that way again. i’ll keep you updated if anything major happens.
- i’ve been taking improv classes at the Vancouver TheatreSports League school: Improv Comedy Institute. it’s totally different than Instant Theatre, but equally as rewarding. fun fact: i have now performed improv on both of the VTSL stages on Granville Island.
- AND! my improv idol, Graeme Duffy, now knows my name! and we’re friends on FaceBook! eeeee!
- guess who has tickets to see The Book of Mormon in September? ME! and all of my friends. I’M SO EXCITED!
next up: birthday month and vacation and musicals and maybe even some paragliding.