pending BIG NEWS to be announced (hopefully) tomorrow, i bring you a list of awesome possible tweets thanks to the That Can Be My Next Tweet generator:
- I REALLY wanted umbrella when i let you hate FAT32?
- I could. can I might explain the mocking. my gallbladder is definitely sick.
- Huh? : – oh! what’s for taking him look bad. ; huh? : one will come complete the mocking.
- Busy reading Piers Anthony & zinc and have to acknowledge work emails which i write them ass bars.
- One will make funny faces when i have to arrive. hello inbox zero!
- Dinner when you’re late to see SuckerPunch. I got it isn’t TPass. – will come fast enough. really.
- I have things which felt weird. the Internet until Amy pushed her sister in, that was a flu, but I like!
- I’m thinking I never know that with five loads of the cattle prod charging all night!
- No coffee tastes gross. coconut flavour. – oh good. epic two-and-a-half-hour nap.
- I’m kinda glad I know, right?
- Current mood huh. sounds like they’re having another gall bladder attack or i hope it’s going out cats!
- Cats are confused. cats make you thought it both easy and confused. cats don’t bother. – nope!
- I’m giddy! really?
1. Where is your cell phone? bag
2. Your significant other? christopher
3. Your hair? product-ed
4. Your mother? awesome
5. Your father? reliable
6. Your favorite thing? comfort
7. Your dream last night? engrossing
8. Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream/goal? retirement
10. The room you’re in? office
11. Your hobby? cleaning
12. Your fear? embolism
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? retired
14. What you’re not? content
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? car
17. Where you grew up? hometown
18. The last thing you did? lunch
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Favorite gadget? touch
21. Your pets? dead
22. Your computer? old
23. Your mood? optimistic
24. Missing someone? lots
25. Your car? broken
26. Something you’re not wearing? earrings
27. Favorite store? online
28. Like someone? intensely
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? morning
31. Last time you cried? saturday
[lovingly stolen from brigette – thanks!]
1. What color is your toothbrush?
white and… pink? it’ll be different tomorrow. the hygienist will give me a new one when i see her this afternoon.
2. Name one person who made you smile today.
i don’t think anyone made me smile. i probably smiled just because.
3. What were you doing at 8:00am today?
working. well, at work.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
eating lunch & reading a book.
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
nay, but i keep trying to get people to go with me.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
“I’m leaving early.”
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
i like ice cream with stuff in it: mint chip, rocky road, heavenly hash, etc. as long as there’s no peanut butter, any ice cream is good.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water from my sheep bottle.
10. Do you like your wallet?
i love my wallet. it’s purty.
11. What was the last thing you ate?
a not-quite-ripe royal gala apple. it’s making my tummy feel weird.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
no, but i did this month, which is pretty momentous for me.
13. The last sporting event you watched?
a bit of the hockey game on the weekend. on tv, not in person.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
popcorn with butter and salt. anything else on popcorn is blasphemy.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
twitter, but it ate it.
16. Ever go camping?
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
i only ever remember when i’m at work, so 5 out of 7 days.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
19. Do you have a tan?
by the end of september i usually have a fairly respectable trucker tan — that’s the top of my left forearm and the left side of my face.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
that’s tough. they’re both infinitely variable and delectible, but i think i crave pizza more than chinese food.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
only if a restaurant puts a straw in it.
22. What did your last text message say?
i don’t remember and i’m too lazy to get up and check my phone. sorry.
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
going to work FOR THE LAST DAY BEFORE MY VACATION!!!
24. What sounds are you listening to now?
my boss talking on the phone, someone walking down the hall upstairs and the whirr of the HVAC system.
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
my bulletin board, some miscellaneous filing and my sheep bottle.
26. What color is your watch?
i don’t wear a watch.
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
28. What is your birthstone?
29 Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
32. Any plans today?
work for another hour or so then go to get my teeth cleaned, maybe go to the clinic and then, hopefully, finally do the dishes before i land on the couch watching tv and trying, again, to knit something.
33. How many states have you lived in?
none; but, i’ve lived in one province.
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
being cash poor right before vacation.
35. Last song listened to?
oh god… no idea. whatever is on the cd which is in the car stereo right now.
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
yes, but you can’t make me.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! you’re funny.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you like to wear all the time?
Nike Air Zoom Vomero+ 3. they’re like walking on little trampolines. i wish i could wear cuter shoes, but every time i try, i suffer for a week with foot pain.
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
no one specific, but in general i’m somewhat jealous of people who have less debt and more income than i do just because of the freedom they have which i don’t. yet.
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
i seriously doubt it.
41. Do you love anyone?
42. Do any of your friends have children?
not many of them. i seem to know a lot of DINKs. =)
43. What do you usually do during the day?
go to work. wtf kind of question is that?
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
hate? no. i’m usually unimpressed with a few at any given time.
45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
46. What color is your car?
47. Do you like cats?
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
i’m thinking of Heather because she’s the reason i’m answering this thing.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
nope. i think i had the chance in Chicago, but i ate deep dish pizza instead.
50. How did you get your worst scar?
hm. i don’t think any of my scars could be considered “worst”. i expect the upcoming surgery scars will win that honour.
i borrowed this meme from the über-fabulous Kimli. my answers first, Christopher’s answers in brackets:
How Well Do You Know Your Partner?
1. He is sitting in front of the TV. What is on the screen?
if it’s turned on: Turner Classic Movies or The Simpsons. it probably wouldn’t be turned on. (That’s about right.)
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
i don’t think he’d ever get a salad when eating out. that being said, he’s so un-picky, he’d probably just say “ranch” to make the waiter/tress go away. (I’d probably get something oily.)
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
liver. (Spot on.)
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Guinness or some other version of beer. (Duh)
5. Where did he go to high school?
Burnaby (All my schools were in Burnaby)
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
cameras, comics, videos, dvds, receipts, packaging, plastic bags, dust bunnies, japanese nick-nacks. (I have a collection of a few of those things.)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
bacon & tomato? (Good guess.)
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
he’s got a really low tolerance for food repetition, so i’m not sure if he could eat the same thing every day without wanting to die. maybe pizza? (The low tolerance part is right. I think I’d get sick of pizza pretty quick.)
10. What is his favorite cereal?
i don’t know. i never buy the stuff and, really, he’s not a breakfast person in general. i’m going to hope it’s Shreddies, though. ;) (Ancient Grains from Stuporstore. I can’t blame you for not getting that.)
11. What would he never wear?
short-sleeve button-down shirts. or, pretty much anything i want him to try on in a store. (That and sweatpants outdoors.)
12. What is his favorite sports team?
he’d probably say it’s some European football team. (Canucks!)
13. Who did he vote for?
NDP. (I do not tell people for whom I vote.)
14. Who is his best friend?
me. (I don’t have best friends, but I love you more than any other person. Well, you and mom.)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
nag him about cleaning up and/or wanting to stay in instead of walking my feet off downtown. (Sounds right.)
16. What is his heritage?
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
something chocolatey, just for the thrill. (Angel Food Cake is my favorite.)
18. Did he play sports in high school?
i’m pretty sure that’s a “no way, jose”. (Nothing they didn’t force me to do.)
19. What could he spend hours doing?
watering the flowers in Animal Crossing or touching up a scan. (Watering flowers lasts about 15 minutes. That’s long enough for me. I consider scanning as a chore. I can’t think of anything I could spend hours doing, except maybe walking around.)
20. What is one unique talent he has?
he thinks i’m awesome. ;) (Lots of people think you’re awesome. I’m not unique in that.)
the lovely doctor-to-be jen tagged me in this meme. i’m not sure if i can come up with more things to say about myself — i pretty much blew my wad with the 25 things kimli tagged me with. oh, what the hell. here goes!
– Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
– Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
– Tag seven people at the end of your post. (uh…)
– Let them know they’ve been tagged. (hrm…)
1. i have a very bad memory for things i’ve written. for example: once i’ve written a letter or email to someone about something specific, it’s gone from my brain. if you reference the content in that missive later, odds are i won’t have a clear recollection of it. it occasionally makes for some awkward moments. strangely, i retain scholastic information best when having to write or re-write something i’m learning — just so long as i’m writing to get it IN, not OUT. yeah, my brain, she be screwy. i will forget the details of this post as soon after i click “publish”.
2. i rehearse conversations, out loud, while i’m trying to fall asleep at night. it’s probably just my means of unloading stuff from the day so i can shut my brain off, but it’s kind of embarrassing to admit to.
3. i’m a fantastic salesperson for your awesome creative creation, but when it comes to my stuff, i lack the confidence to market myself. i’ve been making magnet sets and photo cards and selling them (surprisingly well, actually) to co-workers, but i have absolutely no idea how to expand my market. i don’t want it to become a HUGE production because start-up costs are not in my budget, but i’d sure like to figure out how to sell a few every month to raise a little extra cash.
4. i feel guilty that i haven’t put nuts out on my balcony for the big fat squirrels all week. i hope i will remember to do that tonight (see #1).
5. the idea of spending one-on-one time with people makes me nervous. unless you’re my parent or boyfriend, there’s a chance i’ve had an episode of anxiousness before we meet to spend time together alone. i don’t know why, but i’m worried that if it’s just me and you, i won’t be able to hold up my end of the conversation.
6. i’ve had a crush on just about everyone i’ve ever met. sometimes they last for years, but usually only a minute or two.
7. if i can stick to my “money plan” (budget is a dirty word, even though used it up there in #3), i’ll pay off the bank 21 months early. twenty-one months! that kind of blows my mind.
sorry, this one was so tough i can’t bring myself to tag seven people to do it themselves. i’m just not that cruel! ;)
kimli tagged me with this meme about 25 random facts about yourself. i didn’t think i could come up with 25, but it was a slow afternoon at work. ;)
- i sleep with earplugs in most nights because i live in the central lonsdale ghetto, i like to keep the window open for fresh air and my neighbours are crazy loud & obnoxious. not to mention the traffic noise and sirens.
- speaking of noises, if there’s a barely audible hum, whir or whine in an appliance, air system or broadcast, i can hear it and it becomes all consuming. i don’t quite know what it is, but white noises are utterly penetrating to me and i lack the ability to tune them out.
- once i find a new food i like i want to eat it ALL THE TIME. i recently tried steamed barbeque pork buns and now i can’t stop thinking about them. hm… i have my car today, i could go get some! see? like that!
- after i’ve had a shower, the shower curtain must be pulled closed and be wrinkle-free. i don’t care if this means the shower doesn’t try out as quickly. it does mean that the plastic won’t get mouldy and slimey where the wet pieces have been touching each other. ew.
- whenever i dream of “home”, it’s the duplex my mom & i lived in just before we moved to vancouver island. always. as yet, it’s the place i’ve lived the longest amount of time, which is why i think its claimed that role.
- i don’t like phoning people when they aren’t expecting me to call. i always assume they’re busy or don’t have time/want to talk to me. it’s irrational, but undying. i’m sorry i don’t call.
- i always leave the microwave door open for a few minutes after i’ve used it. i hate hate hate the stuffy smell of old food when you open the microwave door; therefore, i make sure its fully aired out after each use. this annoys my co-workers to no end.
- i would rather work through a task from start to finish in one sitting than break it down and stretch it out. even yucky tasks.
- i hate interruptions.
- i am a crappy multi-tasker and i’m not ashamed to admit it.
- but, i am dogged in pursuing the completion of something once i’ve started on it. i will not stop until you yank it away from me or i’ve finished it to my satisfaction.
- during a telephone conversation, there’s a 95% chance i’ll be lying down on the couch, bed or even floor.
- if you decline an invitation i’ve sent you, for whatever reason, i’ll assume you hate me and be sad.
- about a year or so ago, my sense of smell suddenly got really acute. i immediately assumed this meant i was pregnant and freaked out. now, it’s just slightly annoying to be able to smell the cigarette of the guy two cars in front of me.
- i’ve driven a submarine.
- just once in my life have i driven a vehicle with a manual transmission. i was 12 years old and my neighbour took her twin sons and i down to the sand flats to let us drive her volkswagen van. when i let go of the clutch, the van lurched so badly a huge fountain of sand was kicked up behind the vehicle and scared me shitless. i’ve never wanted to try again since.
- if i’m bored or nervous, especially in meetings or classrooms, i push back my cuticles. it’s a tick i can’t seem to break.
- i’m a hypochondriac whose mother was a nurse. this combination means that every little physical weirdness sends me into a state of panic that i have a fatal condition that’s going to kill me in a matter of hours. this has meant i sometimes sleep with the phone in the bed with me, just in case i have to call 911.
- i’ve never lost my keys; but, i’ve locked myself out of my apartment and car — one time each.
- i sometimes eat leftover rice with ketchup & pepper. it’s yummy.
- i’ve been in the newspaper, on tv and on the radio.
- i chew the inside of my cheeks.
- i started smoking the second time because the movie Trainspotting freaked me out.
- i still don’t have a clue as to what i want to be when i grow up and this worries me sometimes.
- i’ve found a lot of similarities between myself and the other people who’ve done this meme. each time i find an item i relate to i think “me too! we should be BFF!”.
i don’t know 25 people to tag, so i refuse to tag anybody! nyah!
To participate, copy and paste the list (below) into your blog, and bold the items that are true for you. Comments in italics.
pre-script: i almost didn’t do this because i could see how it’s just going to turn into a way to harvest demographic information (nice way to get research data, guys!), but heck, i couldn’t pass up the means to snarky comments. i heart snarky comments.
Read More →
i’ve signed up for twitter. there’s a link to my “tweets” (dear god, how i hate that term) in the sidebar. i expect i’ll use it for random thoughts while away from the internets, delivered via sms. it should prove entirely dumb.
1. Where will you be when you turn 2007?
i’m pretty sure i won’t live to be 2007.
2. How did you get the idea for your Livejournal name?
i have no idea, but i still think it was truly inspired. too bad most of you will never know what it is.
3. What song are you listening to right now?
whirring fan by the annoying vents above my head
4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
yes. i cried when gene kelly and jim henson died.
5. Do you own an iPod?
nope, but i do have a creative zen micro photo named toshiro
6. What’s your favorite memory from last weekend?
getting home from idea sunday night, putting my new lamp together and being happy and content with my new living room environment.
7. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
8. What would be your ideal job?
it’s really archaic, but i’ve come to realize i’d make a great housewife.
9. What will you do tonight?
probably watch christopher frame photos and swear a lot. if not, clean my floors, have a bath then lay on the couch and watch a movie.
Read More →
DO YOU SNORE? yes.
ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER? pouter.
WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR? i don’t know if i’ve ever quantified that.
AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC? i had tinker toys, not lego. *sob*
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF “REALITY” TV? i’m an addict: survivor, the amazing race, america’s next top model, project runway.
DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS? i used to, pens too, but not anymore.
WERE YOU A CUTE BABY? yup. i wonder what happened.
IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU? uh… no. not being single is much better, even though it means there’s less time for chores and general slothfulness.
WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD? beige-grey
DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? maybe twice ever.
Read More →
1. How would you describe your current mood? low. flat. resigned. tired. sick. bored. anxious.
2. What are you wearing? new brown shirt with the daringly low neckline, used-to-be-black jeans, merrells with brown & black socks.
3. What one thing do you NEED to get done today? last night’s dinner dishes.
4. Do you do anything that consistently annoys the people around you? wow, were you eavesdropping last night? uh, yeah, saying i’m not hot enough for christopher.
5. What did you have for breakfast? mini kit-kat bars & coffee.
6. If someone told you that you could earn a million dollars this year as a spammer and NOT GET CAUGHT, would you do it? hell, yes.
7. Are you good at arguing? not at all.
8. Do you enjoy seafood? fishes, shrimps and crustaceans. not so much the shelled variety.
9. Do you often say you “don’t like” certain foods, while really meaning that you’ve never tried them? not any more. i’m much more willing to try something new now than to immediately dismiss it.
10. What is your relationship with your television like? we’re like ex-lovers who tried to be friends, but still end up sleeping together once in a while anyway and feeling like shit about it the next day.
11. Do you eat enough fruit? not at all.
12. Did you know I was going on a work boat cruise tonight? nope. don’t fall overboard.
13. Do you believe the boat will sink? i seriously doubt that.
14. Do you have any weird health fears (Microwaving styrofoam gives you cancer, eating cherries and drinking water will make your stomach explode, etc.)? i used to think eating apple seeds would make an apple tree grow in my stomach and its branches would come out of my ears and nose and mouth. now… i’m resigned to the fact that everything we do will eventually kill us, so there’s little point in worrying yourself do death about it. heh. irony. cool.
[thanks meg fowler]
1. Your mood this morning (afternoon, evening, etc… )?
– sleepy, sore, glad to be away from work.
2. The mood around you?
– quiet, empty. i’m home alone.
3. The state of your current surroundings (messy, tidy, serene, sterile, etc… )?
– messy, to me. neat to others.
4. The primary thought in your head right now?
– I’M HUNGRY.
5. One thing you’re concerned about?
6. One thing you are most definitely NOT concerned about?
– who jessica simpson is sleeping with.
7. Your mother’s middle name?
8. The last thing you ate?
– chicken fried rice.
9. The last thing you really WANTED to eat but couldn’t/didn’t?
– anything with french fries.
10. One really brilliant quote?
– “boys are yucky. throw rocks at them.”
11. One thing you wish you could do right this moment?
– have a nap.
12. Can you actually go and do that thing?
– if i didn’t want to sleep tonight.
13. Reality Shows: love or despise?
14. Celebrity magazines: love or despise?
15. CNN: love or despise?
– meh. the ticker distracts me. do you want me to read or listen?
16. Do you follow any sports?
– only my hockey team. go canucks go!
17. Can you swim?
– i didn’t sink the last time i tried. that was a very long time ago, though.
18. Can you sing?
– i like to think so.
19. Do you drink coffee?
– i would take it intravenously if i could.
thanks for the distraction, meg.
because it’s quarter to three on a friday afternoon and you can’t honestly expect me to be productive, can you?
Five items in my freezer:
dehydrated pineapple slices
Five items in the closet:
oldest stuffed animal: pinky
1/2 full laundry basket
Five items in the car:
3 pairs of sunglasses
oldest blanket: young walt disney characters
Five items in my purse:
pretty pink big girl wallet
2 tubes of lip balm
Five people I tag:
[thank goodness for josie, or i’d be actually doing work. ew.]
jen corrupted me, but really, it’s far too accurate (save for the damn dog) not to post.
Q: What’s the last text message on your mobile say?
A: “that is exactly what i think! mark has 6 oilers left so it’s okay if he beats us. i just loose [sic] bragging rights!”
Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
Q: What was the most recent movie that you watched?
A: theatre movie: tristan & isolde. dvd movie: kiki’s delivery service. downloaded movie: aeon flux.
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday:
A: talk to christopher.
Read More →
Four Jobs You’ve Had: mcdonald’s hostess, retail slave, office manager, data entry monkey
Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over: dirty dancing, serenity, say anything, brigadoon
Four Places You’ve Lived: viney road, 1st street, corfield street, chesterfield avenue
Four TV Shows You Love to Watch: grey’s anatomy, the amazing race, what not to wear, the west wing
Four Places You’ve Been on Vacation: hawaii, massachusetts, minnesota, california
Four Sites You Visit Daily: flickr, gmail, redcricket, bloglines
Four of Your Favorite Foods: edamame, beef barley soup, garlic mashed potatoes, sauteed mushrooms
Four Places You’d Rather Be: minneapolis, floating in the middle of a swimming pool, scotland, bed
Four Vehicles You’ve Owned: tricycle, rollerskates, mountain bike, geo metro
this pale shadow of content is brought to you by the lovely josie. thanks!
Three names I go by:
Three screen names I have had:
3. hessiebell (sense a theme?)
Three physical things I like about myself:
1. my eyes
2. my teeth
3. my feet
Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
1. my hair
2. my skin
3. my jiggle
Three parts of my heritage:
Three things that scare me:
Three of my everyday essentials:
2. the internet
3. my camera
Three of my favorite musical artists:
1. counting crows
2. mike doughty
Three of my favorite songs:
1. somebody by depeche mode
2. life is a highway by tom cochran
3. lean on me by club nouveau
Three things I want in a relationship:
3. emotional intimacy
Three lies and truths in no particular order: (you figure out which ones are lies and which ones are the truth)
1. i love mayonnaise. yum!
2. i only knew one of my grandparents
3. i love public speaking
4. i was arrested two days before i graduated highschool
5. i’ve driven a submarine
6. i’ve never been off this continent
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to me:
1. yummy stubble
2. kissable lips
3. nice hands
Three of my favorite hobbies:
Three things I want to do really badly now:
1. get more coffee
2. talk to rick
3. be adored
Three careers I’m considering/I’ve considered:
2. art historian
Three places I want to go on vacation:
2. new zealand
Three kid’s names I like:
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. go to europe
2. be wed
3. have a cat
Three ways that I am stereotypically like a boy:
1. i like and am good at fixing things
2. mm, beer
3. i’m bad at sharing my feelings
Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
1. i squeal when i’m startled
2. i cry when faced with stressful situations
3. i never ever ever make the first move with boys
Three celeb crushes:
1. angelina jolie
2. eric stoltz
3. viggo mortensen
Three people that I would like to see post this meme:
01. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at? my hair
02. How much cash do you have on you? $30
03. What’s a word that rhymes with “TEST”? rest
04. Favorite plant? gerbera daisies
05. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? don’t know. the battery is dead.
06. What is your main ring tone on your phone? *ring*
07. What shirt are you wearing? orange scoop neck
08. Do you “label” yourself? dear god, no.
09. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? klondike steel toe sneakers
10. Bright or Dark Room? dark
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey? if i was ever in guam, i’d totally want to take josie for a drink.
12. Ever “spilled the beans”? once. the can opener broke.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? snoring
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? “How was seattle?”, i think.
15. Do you ever click on “Pop Ups” or Banners? dear god, no.
16. What’s a saying that you say a lot? “cocksucker” or “that’s funny”
17. Who told you they loved you last? my mom.
18. Last furry thing you touched? um. uh.
19. How many hours a week do you work? 40. at least that’s what i write on my timesheet.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? none.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 25
22. Your worst enemy? self-doubt
23. What is your current desk top picture? balookey! datura 1 at work and papavara at home.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? “i’m almost there.”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? re-do, please.